- Must follow MLH Code of Conduct, School Simplified's rules, and Discord's TOS
- No cheating. All code/designs must be original
- Teams may consist up to 4 people
- You are not allowed to write any code before the hackathon starting date of June 24th
- Any software development tools can be used
- Submit only 1 entry
- Project must be submitted to DevPost
- Each team must create < a 3-minute video explaining and showcasing their project
- In order to attend and submit your project, you must fill out the sign-up form here
Any violation of these rules may be subject to consequences at the discretion of the staff.
June 24th-26th 2022
- Must be currently enrolled in university, high school, or middle school (13 years or older)
Is the hack more than just another generic social/mobile/local app? Does it do something entirely novel, or at least take a fresh approach to an old problem? How original is it?
Is the hack technically interesting or difficult? Is it just some lipstick on an API, or were there real technical challenges to surmount? How difficult is the stack being used?
Is the hack aesthetically pleasing? Does the design of the hack elevate its message? Did the team put thought into the user experience? How well designed is the interface?
How well did you achieve what you set out to do? How polished is your project? Are the features you included functional and thorough? How functional is your project? Does it serve a purpose?